My weakness is WHITE CHOCOLATE....oh yeah, that's the good stuff. I love white chocolate chip cookies. They are one of my favorites. Just plain simple goodness.
They are so good. Nice and warm, fresh out the oven with a nice cup of coffee.
Can you smell them?
I wish you could. We could sit down with a warm cup of coffee, eat some white chocolate chip cookies and talk about cookie cutters and heels. Sound good?
I could use the company.
Ok, Ok.....well you may not be able to come have cookies and coffee with me because I can't be giving out my address and all. Y'all know how many creepers they have out there?
So we can share cookies and coffee via bloggerville. Sound good? Hey, it's safer like this.
Well if we are going to do this I'm going to have to give you my recipe right?
There are many versions out there I'm sure, but this is the one I've altered to my taste. I use all pure ingredients and use good chocolate. It really does make a difference that you can taste.
White Chocolate Chip Cookies
2 sticks of unsalted butter, softened
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
1 cup light brown sugar
3 cups flour, unsifted
2 eggs, room temperature
2 tsp pure vanilla
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 bag white chocolate baking chips
Preheat oven to 350˚
1) Cream together butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar
3) add eggs one at a time and mix until incorporated
4)In a separate bowl mix together flour, baking soda, and salt.
5) add flour mixture to wet ingredients a 1/2 cup at a time. Mixing just until incorporated.
6) after ingredients are mixed add white chocolate chips. Mix on lowest speed or
fold in with a wooden spoon.
7) Drop a cookie scoop of batter on a baking sheet and bake at 350˚ for 11 min.
8) Remove from oven and let cool on a baking rack.
9) Serve with a cold glass of milk and enjoy with a friend.